CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby Update

Mike and I went to the Dr. yesterday and got to see our little pollywog and it's heartbeat via ultrasound. I have pictures but I won't worry about posting them until it's recognizable.

I walked out of the appointment a little depressed. I was told that I was over 9 weeks along but when the doctor measured the baby, he said I'm only 7 weeks. Two more weeks of morning sickness!!! I thought I was almost done! Oh well. My due date is now Nov. 14th. Hopefully we'll make it to our first anniversary before we'll never be just the two of us again!

1 comments:

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

Awesome! I hope you like being preg as much as I did! Don't rush it, because it's a lot easier when they are in you.