CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Grandma Beth!

Boy, did the family roll out the red carpet for my birthday on Thursday, Sept 1! I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and found that Katie and Candice had gotten up extra early to surprise me with a lovely breakfast with all the fixins.

I was spoiled right good...Candice did a lovely job displaying my new dutch oven to look like it was in a campfire and fire pit. Can't wait to start using this...I have always wanted one. Other gifts included a rolling handbag...birthday wall plaque..Teton picture collage...gift cards...and more. Wow, I am spoiled!!


This bouquet made to look like a birthday cake was delivered to the house. It is so unique I had to capture it on film. Thanks, Mom!


Brenna made this clever birthday plaque. It has hanging wooden discs with each of my family members name and birthday which hangs under the correct month.

We all met at the pavilion at Katie's condo complex and ate yummy treats and had some fun!

The grands especially enjoyed the playground equipment.


Mia and Ethan surprised me this original "beach in a box" which they made on their very own. They layered dirt and rocks and added little pinecones that look like palm trees. So cute and clever!!!
Crazy kids had fun playing Ninja game. How blessed I am to be part of a wonderful family that really went out of their way to make this birthday special. Thank you, children! My cup runneth over with love for each one of you!!
















0 comments: