CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Next Time

Though AJ and Jared tried applying guilt, I was unable to make the family-favorite General Conference Cinnamon Rolls. I hope that you won't hold it against me. I promise that next April I will be more organized and prepare ahead of time to uphold this long standing family tradition.

Katie and the folks at Rhodes Dough will fill in for me this time.

I must admit that I take the guilt trip as a compliment that you think of cinnamon rolls when you think of General Conference.

1 comments:

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

Great dishonor! Even I am upset and I am 1,644 miles away. Slacker! Just joking, but I do love those rolls. It reminds me of having Conference blasted on every radio and TV in the house, trying to find a quiet escape from the monotone boredom. And then Dad bribing us with Dee's to go to Priesthood, then having to up the ante with The Roof. Ahh. Memories. A+ for effort you two. Great shall be your reward...etc.