CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Girls Day Out

Brenna, Bridget, Katie and I met on New Years Day for some shopping. The day turned out to be a lot of fun and we have decided to make it an annual thing. Next year we will see if Cami and Mia are free to join us. It goes without saying that any time Candice would like to join us we would be thrilled (though it is a long drive from Texas!). We were so surprised that this picture turned out so good. Katie did an amazing self-photo aim!!
Lunch at Cafe Rio added to the enjoyment of the day. Yum!
Bridget has gotten in to the habit of taking my glasses off of my face and putting them on hers. I try to trick her by putting them on top of my head but she finds them anyway.
This, of course, is not a good thing for a grandma to teach a toddler but this pair of glasses are the cheap, indestructible kind. When I get new glasses we will have to break the habit but until then, the glasses keep her entertained.

0 comments: