CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for?

This is a random list of things I am feeling thankful for today. Use the comment option to add to the list by attaching an adjective or descriptive term to the things you are thankful for. Let's see how long the list can get. Please comment.

Beth is thankful for: Loving husband, fine children, adorable grandchildren and the joy they bring, good health, fulfilling employment, comforting faith, fun exercise facility (Curves), healthy food plan, uplifting acquaintances, comfortable home, enchanted country home, love of reading, ability to read, availability of good books, healing forgiveness that is given to me by my loved ones, approaching holidays which means "family time" and much, much more.

1 comments:

Candice@The Fellas and I said...

I did a little list on my blog already, but I'll add: Randolph (we always have fun there!) fresh produce, a husband that will eat tofu, antique furniture, trees, the perfect pair of jeans, low humidity.