CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Keith was here


Hello all. How's everyone. Congrats to Brenna and Mike for the good news. I hope it's a boy. Remington needs a punching bag when he gets older. Have you picked names yet? AJ and Cam, I love the name Morgan if that is still what you are leaning towards. What ever happened to the name Sinjin. You used to love that name AJ. I find it funny that dad shot down the name we liked, Bear. The guy that named his kid A thought the name Bear is absurd. Interesting. Katie, I hear you are an All Star teacher. Can't wait to see you as you pass through Houston. We are doing great, the kid had jaundice but is better now. His schedule is sleep, cry, eat, cry, diaper change, repeat. He's awesome. I'm glad he'll have some cousins to play with. We are enjoying Moms company. She is the easiest guest.

1 comments:

mikeandbrenna said...

I would LOVE for Remington to have a little punching bag, but I'm trying to accept the fact that it's a girl. But that would give Mia a buddy. Remington can punch on Morgan or Luke or whatever his current name is.

We've had names picked out since before we were married, which, I must say, has made life a bit easier.

For our daughter: Bridget Grace
And if I get my wish of a son: Asher Sirius (Those of you who read Harry Potter can appreciate that one!)